2. What Information Is Collected By Our Application and / or Application:For the development of our master objective, which is to facilitate the approximation between employers and employees, from an electronic platform, we can collect various types of information from, and including the following:
It is important to make it clear that we collect this information from you in two moments:
We reserve the right to collect the Internet protocol ("IP") address of the computer or server used by the User to access our applications, and this may also result in the eventual collection of your location.Under no circumstances do we allow in our Application and / or Website any use of devices, software, scripts, or any other mechanism, such as: robot, crawler, data mining, data scraping among others. We make it clear that no reverse engineering forms will be tolerated, regardless of cause, reason or circumstance, or even attempt to copy our source code, or any other intellectual property content available on our Application and / or Website . In case of occurrence, we reserve the right to inform the competent national and international authorities.
3. How We Collect Information We Will Use:We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information, always for the benefit of our system and for the purpose of improving the activity we perform. Thus, the information is used as follows:
4. Regarding the Disclosure of Your Information:We want to leave you undisturbed, compromising that we do not sell any of your personal information to third parties or to companies. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy, always intended for the activity we perform in our system, the approximation between employees and employers, using them to:
Further, it is essential that you understand that we may disclose your personal information, exclusively and specifically about you, whenever necessary to:
Cookies also serve to provide the service you requested and some of them are essential for you to navigate the Application and / or Website by making full use of its features, so without these Cookies we could not provide the services you requested.
6. The Security of Your Data:Rest assured that we are clear that the personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by the administrator. We use SSL.It is clear that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Application and / or Website because any transmission of information over the Internet has its risks. So we need to define some responsibilities:
7. Children's and Incapacity's Privacy:Our Application is not directed at children or incapacitated under the terms of current Brazilian legislation. At present, children under 12 years of age are considered as children, from 12 to 18 years old they are considered adolescents, but the Civil Code considers that all children under 18 years of age are incapable of acts of civil life, in addition to those who have lost their civil capacity due to problems health or in judicial battles with judgments that so determine.We do not collect personal information about children and the disabled. If we have real knowledge that we collect personal information about a child or are incapacitated, the information will be immediately deleted from our database.If a parent believes that your child has sent us personal information, he or she may contact us by email. We will immediately exclude the information when it is known that it is related to a child or disabled, but it is important to note that some of this information remains archived in the web logs and in the backup files after deleting the information from our active database.We also point out that according to Brazilian legislation, child labor is prohibited, as are restrictions on the work of adolescents, and we are not responsible for vacancies offered and / or for eventual hirings in this case.
9. International Transfer of Information:Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of Brazil, where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.We also point out that this information may be affected by bilateral or multilateral agreements that Brazil may enter into, in order to access and provide access to this information to other nations.
10. General Legal Information:We are not responsible for announced vacancies, possibly endowed with a racist, misogynist, homophobic, pro-dictatorship and / or anti-democratic character that can be announced and we ask that, if you identify yourself user of any job vacancy with this content, contact our company immediately, through firstname.lastname@example.org.Likewise, we are not responsible for curricula announced by users who may be racist, misogynist, homophobic, pro-diatribe and / or anti-democratic who may be announced and we ask that, if there is an employer or similar identification of a curriculum with this content, contact our company immediately, through email@example.com.